Jamb Regularization For NYSC Mobilization

JAMB Regularization for Nysc Mobilization.
Dear prospective corps members, we got a vital information concerning some of you, most especially, Polytechnics' graduates who went through National Diploma (ND), those who gone through remedial, Part-Time etc before they got admitted to study Higher National Diploma (HND), Full-Time and for those of you who went through pre-science programme to get admitted into university degree programme.

The information was that some of the concerned graduates failed to secure JAMB's admission, and have not done JAMB Regularization either.

Regularization is therefore, to formally and genuinely authenticate your means of admission through JAMB.

This article talks about 'Who Is To Do JAMB Regularization before applying for NYSC. Therefore, if you are a Prospective Corps Member (PCM) but it is not yet clear to you as to whether to go for JAMB regularization or not, kindly read this article.

Why JAMB Regularization?
When you got admission into the high institution. There are chances that the institution admitted you without Jamb's Knowledge or Approval. This could happened in two ways:
  1. You were admitted as a part time student who did not write UTME to secure admission from Jamb. So you don't even have Jamb admission letter.
  2. You wrote UTME, and got admission but your institution did not notify Jamb of your admission. Even though you have Jamb Reg. number.
Whatever the situation maybe, you have the same problem; it is not funny because you can't go for NYSC if you have the problem until you rectify it by doing JAMB Regularization.

To Check If You Have The Problem,
Follow The Steps Below:

1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng;

2. Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb;

3. Click on Check admission Status;

4. Type in your Jamb Reg. Number and Click "Enter".
You will get a message, showing your details, school, passport, admission letter etc.
But if you get a message like "Sorry No Admission Is Given Yet", then you need to do JAMB Regularization before applying for NYSC.
Note: The above procedures is to be carried out only by those who have JAMB Reg Number; but if you don't have JAMB Reg No. then don't bother yourself to check, just go straight to do JAMB Regularization.

SEE 👉 How to do JAMB Regularization (See the Procedures HERE)

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask us using the comment section.