JAMB Regularization and JAMB Matriculation List For NYSC Mobilization

Understanding JAMB regularization and JAMB Matriculation list for NYSC Mobilization.
Otondo.com.ng has decided to clarify you on that, just read carefully and make sure you use the share button at the bottom of this post to share with your friends.

JAMB Regularization is for graduates and undergraduates who do not secure their admissions through JAMB. Most of these people got their admissions through  remedial courses. (ie. Pre-science, pre-rem, direct entry, diploma, OND etc).

In the other hand,

JAMB Matriculation List is the list of those whom JAMB have cleared. Therefore, if your name is on the JAMB Matriculation list, you don't need to waste your money on JAMB Regularization.

What to do?
  • First of all, check if your name is on the JAMB matriculation List; 👉 Check it here
  • If your name is on the JAMB matriculation list, then you don't need JAMB Regularization.

  • If your name is not on the JAMB matriculation list, then you have to go to JAMB website and re-print your admission letter.
  • When re-printed your JAMB admission letter, proceed to your school and submit it to your school admission officer, he would know what to do with it.
  • If you are unable to re-print your JAMB admission letter, then you need to do JAMB Regularization.
Of course, there is no way you can re-print JAMB admission letter if your admission doesn't come direct from JAMB. That is why you'll need to do JAMB Regularization.

READ ALSO: How to do JAMB Regularization

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information.
    I checked the Jamb matriculation list and my name is there but it does not reflect my new institution(PTI) but it shows Fed Poly Nekede where I did my ND. Please is there any issue with it? what should I do to effect the change?