NYSC Registration Requirments For Married Women

All the married PCMs gather here!

I mean, married women only because there is no provision for married men yet.

If you register as a married woman, you will be entitled for 'concessional posting' i.e posting you exactly where your husband reside/stay.
But if you do not register as married woman, your posting will be random just like singles.

In this post, we will be giving you guidelines on how to register as married woman for concessional deployment.

Documents Required From Married Women For Concessional deployment

Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of the following during online registration:

1. Marriage Certificates

2. Evidence of Change of name: You can use Newspaper change of name publication.

3. Husbands' place of domicile: This can be obtained from the local govt council where you husbands reside.

For Redeployment

If NYSC post you to where your husband does not reside and you wish to apply for re-posting based on marital ground. Report to camp with copies of the following documents:

1. The three(1-3) documents listed above

2. Husbands' I.D Card

3. Utility bills

4. Wedding pictures.
We you get to camp, apply for Redeployment and attach the documents listed above to your application form.

WARNING: "The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated." DON'T WORRY! If you are in that category, you need to lodge off-camp; then you will be going to camp from there for your registrations. 
Always visit otondo.com.ng for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment